Simplify Traffic Control
The safest, most cost effective traffic control system
1 person can roll off truck or trailer – Fits short box trucks.
Extend legs and mast with any power drill or by hand
Start traffic control in less than 3 minutes with the easy-to-use app. No computer skills required!
One person can now safely manage the entire site!
Fullly rugged, meets all regulations
- One person required for system set up. System setup time is 25 minutes from arrival to full lane closure.
Collapsed vs Set-up Photos
Stabilizing & Levelling
- Rechargeable batteries with 36 hour life. Can be swapped in-field with fresh batteries
- Generator and solar attachments available for longer life
- Each signal has a conflict monitoring chip and full redundancy of critical systems
- SmartFlagger software prevents common human errors and will never allow head-on traffic – it’s always thinking, even when you forget
Technical Specifications & Compliance Assurances
- Dimensions: 2.4m (8’) to bottom of traffic head – 60 cm (2’) wide at base
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg) plus 50 lbs (23 kg) each battery. Designed to meet NIOSH lifting requirements for single-person use. Additional weights as necessary
- Ingress Protection: IP65 Waterproof by design
- Ambient Temp:- 30C to + 60C
- Shock and Vibration: MIL-810-G compliant by design
- Battery: 36 Hours
- Transport: Max component weight 51 lbs (23kg) for 1-person use
- Wind Resistance: 80 km/h with outriggers (95 km/h with added sandbags)
- Wireless Range: 3 km (1.9 mi) end to end On site secure radio, no cellular required
- Optional cellular allows remote site checkins and monitoring