- Increased site awareness with on-screen tablet notifications for new operator learning.
- Help button real time communication with SmartFlagger deployment reps for on site questions.
- Pilot Mode Timed Gate, allowing users to keep SmartFlagger gates open for a user-defined period of time, no matter how far away you drive.
- Setup pages are calculated and have faster connection times.
On-screen tablet notifications:
- Notifies operator when they are in a high noise Wi-Fi area to tell them to stay close to their base station
- More than one tablet is connected to a Wi-Fi network for security
- Base station temperature
- Camera status
- USB Status
- Gate Status
- Gate sensor Status
- Antenna connection status
- Base station distance update per site
- Lockout timer status
- If User has their location service disabled, they will be prompted to enable it for Waze data sharing.
- Base station channel awareness for changing channel for better site experience.
***Your Deployment Specialist will be in contact with you soon***